TransActPOS utilizes the VeriFone Point service and equipment to process your credit and debit transactions within our PCI Compliant application. Your current credit card processor typically remains the same as you migrate to the VeriFone platform. Our support staff assists in the migration process, installation and testing of the service.
TransActPOS includes the following payment processes:
- Credit, Debit and Gift Card processing for support processors: Chase Payment Tampa, First Data Nashville ISO, First Data Omaha, and First Data North, Global Payments East, TSYS, Vantiv St. Pete and WorldPay
- Electronic signature processing for account charges
- Immediate control over the credit card process is available to the clerk and the customer to cancel the credit card payment process
- Estate Management is a new term within the VeriFone Point service which manages the updating of the MX900 series device’s firmware / software. This service also allows the store to publish videos and pictures to the MX900 series device.
- Debit injection, priority replacement, liability insurance and annual scanning services are included within the VeriFone agreement
Multimedia Display to Boost Sales
The MX 925 helps influence consumers' buying decisions by enabling merchants to show consumers targeted video and promotional presentations at the point of sale. With clear, colorful multimedia promotions shown on a stunning 7" color display - the largest and highest-resolution display in the industry - merchants can dazzle customers with graphics of the latest products and offers.
The high-speed powerful processor and generous memory allocation supports full studio showcase promotions and video advertisements to help boost sales and levels of service. The MX 925 engages consumers with streamed media and visual promotions to encourage consumer interaction and support loyalty and promotional programs - ultimately improving consumer satisfaction and increasing revenue.
Maximum Performance, Minimal Space
The MX 915 is designed to engage consumers in new ways with its full-motion video display and slim, space-saving design. It captures consumers' attention without adding to lane or countertop clutter.
The MX 915 delivers a rich media experience with a clear, 4.3" color display, high-speed processor and generous memory. This elegantly designed, sleek and space-saving unit supports full-motion video - driving new revenue opportunities while enhancing customer interaction. It is NFC-enabled to capitalize on the coming wave of smartphone transactions, in addition to supporting EMV-approved chip and PIN payments. It's a complete media solution package that easily captures the attention of consumers.