The Accounts Receivable maintains customer information, balances, pricing, notes, and reports. Posting of payments, application of credit, payment and credit reversals, and posting finance charges are transactions made within the AR module. Printing of selected reports and customer statements is completed within the module.
- Flexible taxation design to address multiple state and county requirements
- Various pricing configuration for customer: Contract, Departmental, Product Matrix, Quantity Matrix, Commodity Pricing, Promotions, ABC Level Pricing, Margin Master integration
- Drill Down reporting system to multiple levels
- Comprehensive Customer Job Tracking to include job specific taxation
- Integrated reports for purchase history, payments, gifts purchased, gift received, rental activity, customer ledger, sales order / special orders and more...
- Electronic signature capable via Topaz and Verifone devices
- Integration into Equipment Rental and Service Ticket modules
- many more features...