The TransActPOS Gift Registry manages the wish list of a customer for a selected event. It's simple to operate. The customer or gift registrant arrives at the store desiring to register for the gift registry. Either the registrant is handed a Symbol CS 1504 to scan the items themselves or a sales clerk can review the available products and scan the desired items.
Upon gathering the wish list, the sales clerk enters the registrant's general information and then downloads the contents of the Symbol CS 1504. It is really that simple.
When a friend wishes to purchase a gift for the bride and groom or other registrant, a registry listing can be printed for review. The report indicates the current purchase activity for the selected items so the buying decision can be simplified.
Gift Registry Key Benefits
- Easy to learn user interface
- Customer based input allowing customer independence and saves time
- Tracks registrant's wish list and received item listing
- Received items listing includes purchaser's information, if available
- Utilizes a Symbol CS 1504 to streamline the data collection process
- Assign one of three types of registries: Bride, Baby or Wish List