The addition of a Donation Entry allows Habitat Restore locations to create Donation Receipts for Donors within TransActPOS thus eliminating the need to create manual receipt tickets. Within a manual system, the task of recording donation receipts does not stop with the writing of the donation receipt but extends into the tracking of donation within a spreadsheet or similar electronic form. The Donation Entry function provides not only the fast entry of donations but also the reporting of donation receipts at the item and departmental level. The addition of Donation Entry allows Restore locations to reduce the required volunteer hours to manage the store operations.
Instructional videos and preloaded picture grids streamline the teaching of your volunteer staff. If you add a touchscreen monitor to the system, the learning process gets even easier for those volunteers who are unfamiliar with a mouse and keyboard.
- Entry of sales and donations from a picture grid of departments and/or items
- Easy to learn interface
- Prebuilt departments and picture grids - Touchscreen compatible
- Color label discount structures
- Instructional videos
- Minimal computer hardware requirements
- Cash drawer and receipt printer easily configured
- Monthly sales and taxation reports
- Multi-user version available
- Expandable to a full suite of modules to address the needs of multi-million dollar organizations
- Off-Site Backup Service available
Item grids provide an easy to learn format for your volunteer staff. Training videos specifically built to assist in the training of your staff are available.
Special Pricing Eligibility:
If your local Habitat for Humanity ReStore or your local thrift shop would like to implement the system at your location, please give us a call. We would love to help! Submit your non-profit documentation - Form 501(c)-3 - to receive special pricing.
Note: This product has not been reviewed and is not endorsed by Habitat for Humanity International.