TransActPOS HousePak includes the communications and electronic catalog update features specific to House- Hasson.
As with all of our retailers, inventory management is the key to success. Most retailers purchase from a variety of vendors to fill their shelves. Today's TransActPOS Retailers take advantage of electronic versions of the distributors' inventory to update their in house electronic catalog and quickly update retail prices, add inventory and search for special order products. The TransActPOS Electronic Catalog is a powerful tool which allows you to the quickly determine the best source for your next purchase.
- Communicate to House-Hasson via high speed Internet access
- Add additional modules such as Service Tickets, Rental Equipment, Wireless, Information Server, Document Scanning, and Gift Registry when needed
- Build inventory reorders based upon one of three methods and then electronically submit to House-Hasson
- Connect as many computers as needed. Commonly four to seven workstations but some sites have up to 16 workstations or more.
- Select and assign one of four statement types to each customer. Streamline with electronic signatures!
- Receive inventory to best suit your needs: receive in full or scan to verify UPCs and receipt quantity
- Workstation functionality can include endorsing checks, if POS workstations are equipped with a validating receipt printer
Other available modules include: Equipment Rental, Sales Orders, Service Tickets, and Wireless Inventory